- Our Curriculum
- Personal Development
At Beckley Primary School, we deliver our Personal Development offer to all pupils through eight strands:
- Personal, Social, Health and Economic (PSHE) Education
- Relationships and Sex Education and Health Education (RSHE)
- Fundamental British Values
- Inclusion and Equality of Opportunity
- Development of Character
- Additional Opportunities and Enrichment
- Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural (SMSC) Development
Find out more about our Personal Development Intent, and Implementation of the eight strands here: Personal Development At-a-Glance
Browse our current offer of Personal Development Activities here: Personal Development Extra-Curricular Activity Brochure
Miss Wilkie is the Personal Development Lead for the school.
Find out more about the specific teaching of PSHE and RSHE at Beckley on our 'Subjects' page.